April 03, 2007

I Am Knowing Myself As God Knows Me and Created Me

I wanted to share with everyone this e-mail I got from Carol Tuttle:
"Dear Katie, One of the greatest accomplishments you can achieve in this life is to truly know yourself as God knows you and created you. How do you accomplish this? It is easy; just say to yourself several times a day: "I am knowing myself as God knows me and created me." As you speak this, the truth comes alive and you become it. Once you have come to integrate the truth of knowing yourself as God knows you and created you, your life challenge really begins: to live that truth with integrity everyday of your life.To choose thoughts, feelings, language, perceptions, and behaviors that express that truth with wholeness. Say it again, "I am knowing myself as God knows me and created me." Excellent, are you feeling it? God Bless You,Carol Tuttle."
How often do we go about living only half the life our Heavenly Father meant for us, doubting our worth and ability? This is something I struggle with every day. Join me this week in focusing on the above statement: I am knowing myself as God knows me and created me. Put it on your bathroom mirror. Let's see what happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Katie:
Let us know what the people of Houma do now that Lent is over. In South Louisiana, seems they find a way to celebrate something every day.

You might be Cajun if: You're asked in school to name the four seasons and you reply, "Onyons, celery, bellpeppers, and garlic."

Have you heard about the website called Houmatoday.com? It has great local news stories. Dave uses it mainly for the obit's.

We had the closest call with a tornado since I moved here. Night before last we had hail, wind, rain, then the tornado sirens go off. Instead of getting in our closet like we should we sat and stared at the radar screen on TV saying Wow, look at that. The next morning they showed photos of a tornado that hit houses and apartments just a mile and half from our house. Tore off roofs and uprooted big trees. I think next time we will get in that closet.

Have a blessed Easter weekend.
Aunt Elaine

Katie and Co. said...

We're coming into crawfish season, and everyone has crawfish boils. We're going to one in a couple weeks--I'll have to let you know how it is. I love a good homemade jumbalaya! Not sure about crawfish...