August 09, 2008

What We've Been Up To

I finally have internet at home so I can download pictures onto my computer. Here's what we've been up to:
We went 4-wheeling up Smithfield Canyon with my sister Laura. It was gorgeous! Laura and I got a little muddy going through a surprise mud hole....

We rode up to the trailhead, then hiked and explored.

We've been doing a lot of farming. I always forget my camera, so this is the only shot I have. I gotta get a picture of me hauling hay. Oh yeah, I drive the tractor!

We went camping with my mom's family at Onieda in Idaho. There's a natural hot spring up there and you float down the river. Kylie had so much fun with the boys!

It's been such a fun summer. We are excited for Kylie to start kindergarten, mostly because she's so bored at home. There are no kids in our neighborhood. That's our summer in a very small nutshell.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Hey Katie!! I love reading your blog...Always inspirational. It makes me greatful to be in Utah too:D...we love ya...I think were gunna be in Logan here soon. Can we come and visit? I would love to see you and your family!! Man Brians job sounds like a dream come true!! is he enjoying it? you sound happy and that makes me sooo happy!! thanks for sharing:D...k love you..talk soon...mandy

Emily Adams Voisin said...

Wow, it's so beautiful there. I can't wait to see pics of autumntime. Thanks for sharing!! Keep it coming!