October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan Cole

We all got together tonight for Ryan's birthday. He and Tracie (Brian's sister) live in Brigham City with their kids. It's always a good time with the Cole's! I made Ryan a John Deere cake, which came out suprisingly well considering that: 1) I'd never done anything like it before, 2) I had a half-hour before the party started, and 3) My only tools were canned frosting, food coloring, and a zip-lock bag with a corner cut off. My inspiration came from a t-shirt of Brian's.

Ryan was REALLY excited about his birthday cake! :-)

One of the few pictures you'll see of me...there's a good reason why.

The Birthday Boy with his buddy Rob "Psycho" Payne.

1 comments:

Missy Ann said...

Looks like you had a blast with the birthday party here and for you and Kylie! I am sorry I missed posting, I've been a little out of it and too self absorbed in my own world of sick.

Anyway, Happy birthday to you and the rest of the family!