Kylie had finally fallen asleep and I was sitting back ready to watch Lost. I had my feet up and a bowl full of apple crisp on my lap. Suddenly I hear a loud crash come from Kylie's room. I instantly recognize the sound of a box full of Legos crashing down from a top shelf. My only thought: "Freaking cat!!!"
Remember this picture?
Tonight the cat was up to it again. She was climbing around on top of Kylie's shelves and tried to step down onto the Lego box that was sticking out from the shelf. The box of Legos went crashing down, spilling everywhere, but somehow the cat managed to stay on the boxes.
The last time she tried this maneuver she ended up crashing down with everything else. Brian and Kylie were lucky enough to witness that one first-hand. Fortunately for me (and the cat...grrr) Kylie somehow slept through it all.
Freaking cat.



1 comments:
This is too funny, but your commentary is even more hilarious!
Post a Comment