Brian was flying a Raptor survey (counting birds) around Price last week. We didn't know when he would be home again, so Kylie and I stayed the weekend with him. Kylie loves staying in hotels and has been begging for months to go to a hotel. She loved the dinosaur museum and was so fascinated by the huge Mammoth and T-Rex skeletons. She enjoyed digging in the sand for dinosaur bones (something I remember doing as a child) and we got her a stuffed alligator from the gift shop, which she named Killer.
Before we left to come back home, we drove Brian out to the airport to meet his customers for another day of flying, and to see his new helicopter. He's been training in the A-Star and this was his first job in that bird. Kylie helped her daddy pre-flight the helicopter to make sure everything was ready for the day.
We were surprised when Brian came home a few days later and has had the rest of the week off of work. We spent some time on the farm turning wrenches and getting the swather ready to cut hay. The valley is so beautiful and green, which also means that it's been cold and rainy. I love these mountains!



2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time in price! I love Price, we lived there for 3 years. I would go back in a heart beat! Love the little filly, my daughter would have loved that...she loves horses!
Looks like you had a great time in price! I love Price, we lived there for 3 years. I would go back in a heart beat! Love the little filly, my daughter would have loved that...she loves horses!
Post a Comment