November 06, 2011

Jaxson Loves His Yogurt

Jaxson has an obsession: Yogurt. He walks into the pantry, reaches his little hand up to the bottom shelf, grabs a yogurt (or a whole pack), then carries it around the house as he tries to talk me into feeding it to him. This happens at least 10 times a day. Since yogurt isn't the only food group, I only allow him 1 yogurt a day so that he'll try some of the other food groups. He is not happy about this. I had to get some pictures of him carrying his yogurt around, since this is such a common sight. He's also learned to pull a face whenever the camera points at him that is hilarious. This is his new favorite spot: hanging out on the shag rug with his yogurt, especially when the sun is shining through the window.
When the blessed time comes that I say yes to his yogurt pleas, his joy can hardly be contained...or his impatience!

Take two. Memory card filled up the first time, then again the second time.

0 comments: